This Black History Month, we are happy to add on to our list from last year, as we recognize and amplify the work of five more young Black leaders that fight for racial and social justice and climate justice and lift the voices of Black and brown communities that are disproportionately impacted.
- Leah Thomas, environmental activist, Founder of Intersectional Environmentalist
- Dr. Ayana Elizabeth Johnson, marine biologist, Founder of Urban Ocean Lab
- Mikaela Loach, Climate Justice & Anti-Racist Activist, author at Eco Age
- Kibiriti Majuto, Charlottesville-based organizer
- Christopher Bradshaw, Founder of Dreaming Out Loud
Full post HERE