1) extending the timeline by one year for the ACP stand down
2) extending the timeline by two years for completing the Supply Header Project
Some key points:
– Dominion requested a one-year extension for construction activities, which it asserts may be necessary for abandoning and restoring ACP project areas.
– It is not clear why Dominion wants to complete the Supply Header Project, as that pipeline was intended to feed the fracked gas into the ACP
This Recorder linkhighlights some very important talking points from SELC, including information on how to submit comments.
How to submit your comments:
1. Visit www.ferc.gov
2. Click ‘eFile’ in the right sidebar under Quick Links
3. You’ll see a box with 3 columns. In the first column, click “General”
4. In the second column, click “Comment on (Filing, Environ. Report, or Tech Conf)”
5. Click “Next” in the bottom right
6. Enter ACP’s docket number in the space: CP15-554 space and click Search. Then select Atlantic Coast Pipeline and click next.
7. Select the file you want to upload with your comments. Then click Upload, then click next.
8. If you are filing as Individual, select that circle. If you are filing on behalf of your organization, select that circle. Type your organization’s name in the search box, click search, and select the name of your organization.
9. Enter your email address. Click “add as signer”, then click next
10. You can either edit the description of your comment or leave the auto-generated one. Click next
11. Review information and click “Submit”