I pledge to put people first and work for a #JustRecovery:
• Protect all workers and provide healthcare for all
• Provide economic relief directly to the people, not corporate executives
• Protect our democracy
• Prioritize hardest hit communities
• Hold Trump and politicians accountable
• Stop Fossil Fuel expansion
• Invest in a Green New Deal
Ask your local, state, and federal candidates tosign onto the pledge here!
Tell the Mainstream Media: #EndClimateSilence!!
6-8 pm, online
Join RAFI-USA’s Come to the Table Program and NC-100 for a Community Conversation on the connections between land and the historic struggle for civil rights and liberation by Black farmers, and the struggle against voter suppression today. Speakers La’Meshia Whittington of Advance Carolina and the NC Black Alliance, Courtney Patterson of Blueprint NC, and Pastor Antonio Blow of Smith Chapel Free Will Baptist Church will share their perspective and experiences. More information and registration here
7:30-9 pm, online