Help Us Get to $30,000
2020 is approaching. This upcoming year will be pivotal and we need your support to confront this crisis with the scale and speed it requires. We have set our 2019 year-end fundraising goal at $30,000. Please consider making a generous donation today toward the climate justice work that we do.
2019 has been a year of escalating extremes. Here’s what we’ve accomplished together with you:
- Organized three Climate Town Halls, engaging over 600 community members in creating local solutions to the climate crisis. These sessions led to the formation of six new advocacy groups: two bike teams, a walkers’ group, a transit team, an electric transportation team and the Lane County Climate Action Work Group.
- Introduced the Carbon Free Challenge to the City of Eugene and EWEB who provided seed money for the project. Along with our student interns, we engaged 271 households to achieve 229 tons of CO2 reduction!
- Got a Fracking Moratorium passed in Oregon in partnership with Food & Water Watch.
- Supported local youth with organizing and funding for the extremely successful Global climate Strike in September.
- Helped set the record for the most public comments submitted during the Clean Water Act & Removal & Fill permit process to stop the Jordan Cove Energy Project.
Join the Eugene Carbon Free Challenge
You can identify your baseline energy profile, then explore and commit to actions that save energy, water, and money.