Are you ready to get involved in local climate activism?
Please join us in the Drawdown Eugene campaign as we advocate for successful planning, completion and adoption of the City of Eugene’s Climate Action Plan 2 (CAP 2).
The term “Drawdown” comes from the inspired work of Paul Hawken and colleagues.
Where would you like to plug in?
You don’t need to have any prior knowledge or experience with policy work. Bring whatever skills you have and learn with us! Monthly Drawdown meetings take place on the second Monday of the month at First United Methodist Church (1376 Olive St) from 5:00-6:30 pm. We use this time to check in, note what we’ve completed, discuss new priorities, and to learn from, support and inspire each other.
For more information, click on the links below:
- 350 Eugene Climate Emergency Declaration
- Draft Climate Action Plan 2.0, November 2019 and Public Input Survey
- Eugene Climate Recovery Ordinance, 2016
- Eugene’s Community Sector-Based Greenhouse Gas Inventory, 2017 and the Consumption-based GHG Inventory, 2013
- 350 Eugene’s Action Priorities for the Climate Action Plan