Help Us Reach Our Goals
2020 is here. This year will be pivotal and we need your support to confront this crisis with the scale and speed it requires. Please consider making a generous donation today toward the climate justice work that we do.
Here’s what we accomplished together with you in 2019:
- Organized three Climate Town Halls, engaging over 600 community members in creating local solutions to the climate crisis. These sessions led to the formation of six new advocacy groups: two bike teams, a walkers’ group, a transit team, an electric transportation team and the Lane County Climate Action Work Group.
- Introduced the Carbon Free Challenge to the City of Eugene and EWEB who provided seed money for the project. Along with our student interns, we engaged 271 households to achieve 229 tons of CO2 reduction!
- Got a Fracking Moratorium passed in Oregon in partnership with Food & Water Watch.
- Supported local youth with organizing and funding for the extremely successful Global climate Strike in September.
- Helped set the record for the most public comments submitted during the Clean Water Act & Removal & Fill permit process to stop the Jordan Cove Energy Project.
We are a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, Tax ID number 82-1208614.
For checks: Please send to the following address, and let us know if you need a tax receipt mailed by post or email.
1430 Willamette Street, #474
Eugene, OR 97401
Would you like to donate with a regular automatic withdrawal from your bank account? Just contact Elliott at [email protected], where you can get our account information to give to your bank’s Bill Pay office. It’s that easy!