Goals and Objectives
The 350 Eugene Bike Team adopted the following goals.
- Create a safe, pleasant, contiguous, bicycling network throughout the City of Eugene.
- Establish electric bicycles incentives.
- Outreach in support of biking.
For each of these goals, the Bike Team set objectives and action items starting in 2019 and running through 2020.
- Investigate Northeast Eugene Livable Streets project.
- Have a discussion with Councilmember Jennifer Yeh.
- Contact Northeast Neighbors Neighborhood Association and assess interest for transportation issues.
- Develop alternate routes for Climate Revolutions by Bike.
- Create action plan for Central Eugene in Motion.
- Create action plan for Jefferson Street (18th to 28th) traffic calming.
- Collaborate and communicate across transportation teams using available tools (Google Drive, email groups and lists)
- Attend Fern Ridge Path public meeting and report out.
- Climate revolutions for direct outreach via rides.
The electric bikes incentives goal has now been subsumed under the Electric Vehicle team.
Email: [email protected]