As 2022 draws to a close, we write to ask for your help in funding 350 Chicago’s work in 2023. Will you make a gift today?
We are buoyed by the victories we had this year, and are gearing up for another year of climate activism. In 2023, we’ll be:
- pushing the state of Illinois to divest from fossil fuels,
- advocating for climate solutions in Chicago,
- pressuring the big banks to stop funding fossil fuels, and
- working with a coalition of climate groups and frontline and BIPOC communities to end new fossil fuel infrastructure across the country while
- urging the Biden Administration to declare a climate emergency.
The climate movement is making progress, but there’s no time to waste. It’s critical that we keep up our momentum.
If you’re able, please consider donating today. Generous donors are helping us up the ante for our last fundraising push of the year, by matching all gifts (up to $5000) given between now and the end of the year. Will you donate now so that your gift can go twice as far?
And if you can’t donate financially, can you give the gift of time in 2023? We have lots of volunteer opportunities; as a volunteer-powered organization, we are always eager for more help.