Did you know that Giving Tuesday, the largest global giving day of the year? We’re excited to be a part of this worldwide event, providing a chance to give back to our community.
350 Chicago has set a goal to raise $2500 in just 24 hours!
Here’s what you can do to assist our efforts: post to Twitter and Facebook to spread the news. Then make a donation. We’ll keep you updated.
Your generous donation will help us…
• Raise awareness of the climate crisis in Chicagoland
• Strengthen our current divestment and fossil-free campaigns
• Advocate for better climate policies, including clean energy in Chicago and Illinois
• Perform outreach to Chicagoland communities
• Build coalitions with other Environmental and Social Justice groups
• Grow our organization
• Empower thousands of Chicagoans to take action
Giving Tuesday is December 3rd, 2019. #GivingTuesday
Donations are being accepted now and will continue throughout the week.