Please, Join Us!
“It’s time to come together, look each other in the eye, and know we share a common goal. The meeting will allow us to craft a vision statement together. It will also provide opportunities for us to work together artistically, intellectually, and practically to build our organization.
We’re really excited that you want to help build 350 Maine.” –Read & Heidi Brugger (organizers and part of the 350 Maine Team)
- Expand coalitions to confront climate change
- Prepare for upcoming events and campaigns, including:
- ‘Do the Math’ Tour with Bill McKibben and Naomi Klein – Portland, Nov. 13, 2012
- 350 New England Convergence,Boston, November 17 & 18, 2012
- NE Day of Action against fossil fuels, January 19, 2013
- Skill building
- Strengthen working groups on media and policy
For more information or to register for the state-wide meeting, contact Read Brugger (email@example.com).
A tentative schedule for the day follows: