About this event:
1. Skillful Facilitation: How to Make Meetings Satisfying (Saturday, October 14)
2. Ack! Youre in a Conflict, Now What? (Friday, November 3)
3. Facilitating Conflicts in Groups Small and Large (Saturday, November 4)
4. Bringing Sides Together: How to Create & Run Dialogue Across Polarization (Saturday, November 18)
5. How to Make a Good Workshop or Training: Design & Delivery (Friday, December 1)
For more information: https://treegroup.info/events/
* * *
Cost: Sliding scale of $75-150 per workshop. (See suggested payment amount based on income at the Registration page.) If $75 per workshop is beyond your means, contact us about work exchange possibilities.
Presenter: Tree Bressen has a calling to help groups function well. She consults with a wide variety of organizations, helping them align action toward purpose. Her specialty is designing and running lively, connecting meetings that produce effective results. Her workshops are consistently reviewed as practical and engaging.