- Asian Peoples’ Movement on Debt & Development – A regional alliance of peoples’ movements, community organizations, coalitions, NGOs and networks that works for the transformation of national and international economic and financial relations, structures and system.
- Greenpeace Southeast Asia – A regional organization that operates in Thailand, Indonesia and the Philippines to ensure the ability of the earth to nurture life in all its diversity.
- Aksyon Klima Pilipinas – A national network of 40 civil society networks and organizations working on different climate change issues. As a network, it advocates for climate adaptation, mitigation, finance and technology transfer both at national and international levels.
- Citizens’ Disaster Response Center – A non-government organization that pioneered and continues to promote community-based disaster management in the Philippines.
- Greenpeace Philippines – An independent global campaigning organisation that acts to change attitudes and behaviour, to protect and conserve the environment and to promote peace.
- Institute for Climate & Sustainable Cities – A nonprofit organization working on sustainable energy solutions and fair climate policy.
- Kalikasan Peoples Networks for the Environment – A network of people’s organizations, nongovernmental organizations and environmental advocates that aims to address environmental problems in such a way that primacy is given to the people—especially in the grassroots level—who constitute the overwhelming majority of the population. All environmental causes shall thus have the people’s interest at their core.
- March for Climate Justice Pilipinas – A convergence of movements and organizations from different sectors of society gathered together by the common appeal for urgent climate action.
- People Surge: Alliance for Disaster Survivors in the Philippines – A network campaigning for a rehabilitation program where people, not big business, is at its core. It continues to lead the disaster survivors’ struggle for accountability, human rights, climate and social justice.
- Philippine Movement for Climate Justice – A broad movement consisting of 103 national networks/alliances and local organizations representing basic sectors, grassroots communities, the marginalized and most vulnerable, including women, indigenous peoples, fisher folk and coastal communities, farmers and rural communities, forest communities, formal and informal workers, environmental groups, urban poor, and others in the Philippines that aims to lead the joint struggles, campaigns and actions in putting forward the climate justice framework as a fundamental element of solving the climate crisis.
- Piglas Pilipinas! – A nationwide campaign for the Philippines to break free from fossil fuels.