When you set up a site as part of the 350 Network, you get a website that is:
- Ready For Campaigning and Organizing: we’ve made it easy to integrate a powerful set of organizing tools through a partnership with The Action Network — manage events, collect signups, launch petitions, send out email newsletters, and more. Use widgets to embed actions and forms anywhere.
- Lightweight: your site will load quickly, even for people who have limited bandwidth
- Flexible: you can easily choose when and how to have feature boxes, spotlight actions, blog posts.
- Responsive: your website looks great on any device — it will automatically adapt to a huge 22-inch monitor or a tiny smart-phone screen.
- Customizable: swap out the background, logo, header, and more.
- Engaging: add signup forms to help grow the number of people on your list and in your network.
- Empowering: we make it easy to add feature boxes and spotlighted content, so you can easily control exactly what people focus on when they visit your website.
- Simple: we make it easy to create galleries, slideshows, buttons, expandable text boxes, and more.
- Stable, supported, and constantly improving: we’re going to work hard to make sure we squash bugs fast, add features as needed, and provide rapid support to local groups.
- Social: built from the ground up to enable your supporters to share your content and engage with you on social media
- Free: we provide the basic site template and hosting free of charge!
Interested? Ready to sign up? Just email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know!