Did you know that Giving Tuesday, the largest global giving day of the year? We’re excited to be a part of this worldwide event, providing a chance to give back to our community.
Chicago 350 has set a goal to raise $2000 in just 24 hours!
It’ll take everyone to get it done, but the impact of your donations is going to be incredible. Here’s what you can do to assist our efforts: post to Twitter and Facebook to spread the news. Then make a donation. We’ll keep you updated.
Your generous donation will help us…
• Raise awareness of climate change in Chicagoland
• Advocate for better climate policies, including divestment & clean energy
• Build coalitions with other Environmental and Social Justice groups
• Perform outreach to Chicagoland communities
• Strengthen our current divestment and fossil-free campaigns
• Grow our organization
• Empower thousands of Chicagoans to take action
Giving Tuesday is November 27th, 2018. #GivingTuesday
(Donations are being accepted now and will continue throughout the week.)