350.org Australia is:
- Part of an international movement dedicated to uniting people globally around the call for climate change action.
- Committed to spreading an understanding of the science and a shared vision for the need for bold solutions to climate change.
- Open-sourced and interested in working with anyone and any organisation that shares our committment to climate change action.
- A lean and effective group of people with a big vision for change.
- An independent and not-for-profit project.
In Australia, we have worked with dozens of organisations and thousands of people to organise national events and activities to call on our leaders to act to reduce greenhouse gas emissions to 350 parts per million – the number scienitsts say is the safe limit.
We take part in global 350.org campaigns to raise awareness and bring about positive change.